The UL Approved Module removes the need for a stand-alone detection system. It is easy to install and designed to be compatible with any conventional or addressable fire alarm control panels or other building management systems.
A low power circuit continuously monitors a single zone of ‘plug and play’ ProH2O water leak sensing cable for the presence of water or faults along its entire length providing instant notification in real time. A single zone of water leak sensing cable can extend to 500 metres.
Cost effective and convenient
The ProH20 Module is the ideal choice for ‘retrofit’ installations. Compatibility with any existing conventional and addressable building management systems provides more comprehensive detection with minimum disruption.
- Cable based detection at the point of risk
- Low installation, maintenance and repair costs reduce total cost of ownership
- Low cost investment in detection rather than a bespoke stand-alone system
- Short manufacturing lead time assures product availability and speed to market
- Reliability through design, approvals and 3 year warranty
- UL Approved and RoHS compliant to meet end user specifications
- Building management of basements, loft space and attics
- Surveillance and protection of sensitive equipment
- Modular construction pods used in hotels, student accommodation, apartments and kitchen and bathrooms
- Marine applications
- Water conservation