Low smoke zero halogen alternative to traditional fixed temperature linear heat detection
ProReact Plus Digital LHD cable is encased with a new low smoke zero halogen (LSZH), UV stable and highly hydrocarbon resistant coating that minimises the release of smoke and harmful emissions in the event of a fire. The cable is also flame retardant and highly oil and fuel resistant ensuring it can be used in harsh environments. Inherent UV stability means it is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
Comprehensive range of cables
ProReact Plus Digital LHD’s cUL/UL521 approved range of cables detect instances of overheating and/or fires across a broad range of activation temperatures. This includes 65°C (149°F), 75°C (167°F), 85°C (185°F), 100°C (212°F) and 110°C (230°F).
Furthermore, an optional stainless steel outer braid is available on a selection of the cables in order to provide additional mechanical protection. The stainless steel outer braid also holds a full UL approval to offer peace of mind to end users.
Consistency and compatibility
ProReact Plus Digital LHD cable has been designed in accordance with Thermocable’s existing ProReact Digital LHD technology to maintain absolute consistency across our portfolio of linear heat detection solutions.
ProReact Plus Digital LHD cable is fully compatible with Thermocable’s Digital interface Monitor Module and range of ProReact accessories.
- Fully cUL/UL521 approved, CE marked and RoHS compliant
- UV stable for indoor and outdoor use
- Flame retardant and highly oil and fuel resistant
- Maintains flexibility at low temperatures (down to -60°C)
- Broad ambient operating temperature range
- Optional UL approved stainless steel outer braiding for additional mechanical protection
- Compatible with Thermocable’s Digital interface Monitor Module (DiMM) and ProReact Accessories
- Suitable for Hazardous Area environments